|Prep Time: 5 min||Serves: 1|
|Cooking Time: 5 min||Yield: 1 serving|
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp applesauce
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Syrup
- 3 tbsp Milk 2%
- 1/2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp White Flour
- 3 tbsp Pancakes, Plain, Dry Mix, Incomplete
- 1 scoop 100% Whey Protein Powder Vanilla
Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender (except for the flour, pancake mix and protein powder) until well mixed.
Add the flour, pancake mix, and protein powder into the blender and mix together.
Add the mixture into a non-stick bowl and microwave for 2 minutes (if it’s still “wet” looking at the top, microwave for an additional 10 seconds at a time).
- Total Fat 7.89g
- Saturated Fat 3.09g
- Cholesterol 258.54mg
- Sodium 145.18mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.24g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g
- Sugars 4.06g
- Protein 32.7g
Est. Percent of Calories from:
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs.