40g Complete Pancake Mix (Extra Fluffy)
40g Oatmeal (MyOatmeal.com) grinded into a powder
10g PB Lean (MyOatmeal.com)
8g SF / FF Pudding Mix (vanilla)
34g COR-Performance Whey (Chocolate Raspberry Truffle)
20g Raspberry Jam/Jelly (Sugar Free)
Dash Sugar Free Syrup
10g Sugar Free Hershey Syrup (Topping, optional)
1. Combine all truffle ingredients, except maple syrup, in a magic bullet (blender).
2. Blend for about 1 minute. At this point, it will be very thick and clumpy, which is perfectly fine. Add in the maple syrup and blend until mixture is smooth.
3. Line a flat dish with parchment paper or wax paper.
4. Take your hands or a spoon to help bind the mixture into small truffles.
5. Place the truffles on the parchment paper and set aside. The amount of truffles you make will vary based on the size.
6. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of truffles.
7. Let the truffles sit at least 1-2 hours in the fridge to harden. Serve after they set.
For The Entire Recipe:
Calories ~ 570
Protein ~ 40g
Carbs ~ 85g
Fat ~ 8g