- 1 Pack of Dixie Carb Counter Cinnamon Streusel Swirl Muffin Mix
- 35g Cinnamon Swirl Whey (1 Scoop)
- 6g Splenda
- 5g Baking Powder
- 8g SF/FF Pudding Mix (Vanilla)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 50g Greek Yogurt
- Combine Whey, streusel mix, baking powder, SF/FF pudding mix and Splenda into one bowl, and the eggs, water, and greek yogurt in another.
- Combine all of the ingredients into a single bowl, and mix with a hand mixer, or use a whisk to make a batter.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a muffin/cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- Transfer the mixture to the muffin/cupcake pan, layering the batter with streusel mix in the center and at the top (batter, streusel topping, batter, streusel topping).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to check muffins– they are finished when the toothpick comes out with no residue.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Put finished product in fridge to cool/set, or eat right away!
For The Entire Batch:
Calories — 845
Protein — 70g
Carbs — 125g
Fat — 7g