This recipe began as a challenge: Try to create something exceptional with limited ingredients. I wanted to capture the best “health benefits” a brownie could bring while still giving the bakery a run for its money. I’ve tried many variations and protein flavors, but never achieved the richness and texture a true brownie brings.
That is, until Muscle Milk Naturals hit the market, sweetened with Stevia and a bit of real sugar. Once I began experimenting, it didn’t take long to figure out that the key to making the most exceptional protein brownie takes only four ingredients and two minutes of your time!
- 1 scoop Muscle Milk Naturals Real Chocolate
- 1/2 scoop Muscle Milk Complete Whey Cocoa Bean
- 1 mounded tablespoon Chunky Natural Peanut Butter
- Dash of Baking Powder, Water
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in small amounts of water until you reach a brownie-batter consistency.
- Microwave for one minute, check and stir, then microwave again for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Microwaves vary, so be careful not to overcook. You want a brownie texture—soft and gooey!