Get in your chocolate fix without feeling guilty. This healthy, high protein snack recipe makes 9 sinfully delicious muffins that feature only 146 calories each.
- 1.5 scoops (60g) NutriForce Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1c + 2tbs (100g) rolled oats
- 1/3c + 4tsp (50g) oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs powdered stevia (or dry sweetener of choice)
- Pinch salt
- 2 small bananas, mashed (185g)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs (28g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with non stick spray.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Mix together wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Evenly divide batter among 9 muffin tins.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before eating.
Makes 9 muffins,
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 146g
- Protein 7.4g
- Carbs 17.2g
- Fat 5.6g
- Saturated Fat 3.5g
- Sodium 26mg
- Fiber 2.4g
- Sugar 3.9g
- Net Carbs 14.8g
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased body fat.